Long time never post here. Don't feel like posting cause:
1st -> i don't want to use the computer,
2nd -> i don't want to increase my eyesight more. It's getting worse. Sigh.
3rd -> I want to concentrate on my studies. Can't afford to slack one more year. At the end of this year, I'll be having my chinese O'level paper. ~Sigh~ Why did i bother to take higher chinese? Too late. Can't regret now.
4th -> When I thought of it then I type out. Haha. =D
Past few weeks are just school(studies, NP), home, homework, watch TV, sleep, wake up, brush teeth. . . On and On. Blah. Routine life. Boring life I should say. Nothing interesting.
Chinese New Year, go out collect angbaos, sleep, wake up... Also very sian. Lost $1 in gambling. So sad. Nevermind. It's for fun only anyway.
Today went to Christina's lunch buffet. Not bad. Eat my lunch, play blackjack, heart attack, went to west mall, go home, stay in my room, got scolded and nagged at, eat dinner, watch TV, do homework, Blog, watch TV, sleep.
Boring Life I got here. Should do something to change my lifestyle. Hmm.... Must do some planning a bit. Haha.
Oh ya, anyone free on Saturday? Just go out somewhere. I don't want to stay at home. Relatives coming and they will nag like siao. So best for me to stay out till evening like 6-8pm? Just go somewhere and rot. Haha.
Nothing to type le. Bye!
Lost my calculator at home. Stupid right? Don't know who stole my calculator. That calculator was so nice to use. But ~sigh~ what can I do? Parents don't believe that the calculator was lost at home. Keep scolding me, say what calculator also no legs how come will gone from the TV cabinet. I remembered I brought the calculator home on Friday and last left it on the TV cabinet. But some how, it just disappear. Sigh. Thus, I had a cold war with parents. Since they don't believe me, forget it. I don't want to care anymore. No matter how I argued that fact, sure receive unkind remarks. Why should I bother when they don't even care? Fine with me. Best is they just leave me alone to rot. Search my whole room and didn't manage to find any traces of the calculator. I will continue to find my calculator. I don't believe that it willl be gone just like that. It had to be somewhere in the house.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment